Online Driver Orientation has arrived —
accompanied by a first-class driver management and training platform.
New driver orientation...
Expiring driver documents...
Finding and hiring new drivers!
Safety as a Service (SaaS) has the tools you need.
A sample of our stress-relieving tools:
Online Driver Orientation (Finally!)
Your cost to hire new drivers is the big winner when you can deliver Orientation from anywhere. It’s easy:
- Convert your orientation lectures and presentations to video. We can help.Need to film your orientation lectures?
We can help you get started.
We’re also available to fly out and shoot them for you.
Call us at 720-623-8199, ask for Eric.
- Upload the videos to SaaS as custom courses. Your orientation courses can now be viewed from any location.
- Assign the orientation courses to your new drivers.
- 4 layers of security ensure every course is viewed by your new drivers from start to finish. This is serious.
All Driver Qualification File documents in one location, easily accessible from anywhere. Greatly simplifies audits.
- Use an office copier to scan the driver documents to your PC. Ask us how.There are several ways to copy driver documents to your PC or Mac:
1) Office copier/scanner.
2) Take photos of driver documents with a cell phone, then email the photos to your PC. Saves paper.
3) A wi-fi camera can be set to automatically send photos to any folder on your PC. Saves paper.
Call us at 720-623-8199 with any questions.
- Upload the PDF’s to the online Driver Qualification File in SaaS.
- Document Expiration Alerts notify you 60 days out. No surprises.
- Edit the electronic Driver Qualification File whenever (and wherever) you’d like—it’s online!
Find Qualified Drivers
Still waiting for drivers to find you? SaaS and Gary’s Job Board make it easy to find and recruit new drivers:
- Post a job on garysjobboard.com (free with SaaS subscription).
- Gary searches his driver pool in your area and emails your job offer to qualified drivers.
- Interested drivers will forward their employment application to your account.
- After hiring, track every aspect of employment and training with SaaS.
And that’s just for openers...
Safety as a Service comes with more tools to make your job easier: a huge Training Course Library with Completion Certificates; an Accident Registry with Driver Countermeasures; an electronic DVIR android app, and more. SaaS keeps you compliant. Explore SaaS with a Freemium Account.
Your first 5 drivers are free.